Tuesday, March 26, 2013

S2 - Game 1, 2, & 3

GAME ONE
For the first game, participants were given a list of houses.  They had to find things in real life that represented various house sigils and take a picture of it.  Again, I appointed my parents as judges.  I did not give them any pictures to compare, but I did give them explanations as to what the different sigils were.

(pictures coming later)


GAME TWO
The second game was a round of the Game of Thrones Living Card Game.  I must admit, this was only the second time my family and I tried to play this game, and we stink.  I'm going to have to find someone who actually knows how to play and learn!

GAME THREE
The third "event" was simply a crossword puzzle that I designed to also refresh people's memories about the first season.


No comments:

Post a Comment