Thursday, March 7, 2013

S2 Invites

Last year, I sent this in an envelope to my guests:



I printed them out, chose a different direwolf for everyone, and mailed them out without specifying where to send RSVP's.  Somehow, everyone knew...


After a couple weeks, we all were sitting around the table at my parents' house when I presented everyone with the following scrolls:









I got a little bit more creative with the scrolls, deciding to age the paper a bit.    I used thicker ivory resume paper.  I did not cook the paper in the oven, but I did take a lighter to the edges while each sheet was still wet.














The second scroll introduced the first game for the day, actually a pregame.  I convinced my parents to act as judges because they're the perfect combo; Mom does NOT like the show and doesn't have any preconceived notions, and Dad likes the show and has read the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment